Saturday, November 26, 2022

Am I a Shaman? or simply, part of the Spirit of Gaia-Earth?

Dear Ones, 

I don't label myself as a shaman, although I know that I had been one in some past lives, but I better feel myself part of the Gaia-Earth Spirit.

However, in this life I love speaking with the mountains Spirits and exchange wisdom with them, I speak with the trees and plants and I understand the messages that some birds bring to us, especially I'm deeply connected with the swallows and I understand them most of the time. I also work with the elements (now the Ether element is introducing itself into my life), especially I have a strong affinity with the Air element as a bringer of messages and energies together with its elementals, and also with the Water element and the mermaids and undines. And I can speak with many animals when I encounter them and feel them being part of me. That's the main reason I don't eat any kind of animal, because it feels like I'm eating myself.

Like the picture, I perceive myself watching over all of them and, at the same time, being watched over by all of them, as if we are all part of a luminous cosmic spiral of life that, in reality, never begins and never ends... we are part of the Infinite...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Numerology of this new year 2024

Dear Precious Ones, Today let’s play with numbers! It’s about the year 2024 because its numerology is very interesting. Let me to explain to...